Monday, October 20, 2014

Just Some Stuff.

And I am BACK!

Did you guys notice my new blog design? I am really flipping in love with it. I made the background on Picmonkey using pictures from Pinterest. It's pretty much a large and (very) colorful collage of me, myself, and I! What could be better?

In news, I also changed my Blogger profile pic. And for those of you wondering, that is indeed my back. My hair looks super majestic, I kinda sorta love it.

Anyone got any post requests? I'm slightly at a loss. But I'm sure I'll wake up at three in the morning sometime soon with a huge rip-roaring bundle of ideas that I will want to blog about. At three in the morning. ;)

AAAAAND today I started painting and decorating Ali's room, once that's done, I can do a dollhouse tour! I'm super excited about that.

Don't let the Muggles get you down.


9 comments:

  1. I love the new design! It's super cool! I can't wait for your dollhouse tour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pinterest and Picmonkey, man. I'm tellin' ya. And I'm sooo excited for it also! I love doing dollhouse tours!

      Delete
  2. I like the new design; reminds me of my wall and my own background. =)
    Can't wait to see the dollhouse tour! :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *ahem* it may or may not have been partially inspired by your wall. That is undisclosed information.

      Delete
    2. Undisclosed information or not; it's uber cool that I inspired somebody. Like, this is so cool, you don't even realize. xD
      ~Adaline

      Delete
  3. I love your new background! It's colorful and fresh. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too! You would not believe how difficult Picmonkey was being, though. But I conquered!

      Delete
  4. DO A HARRY POTTER THEMED POST PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ?????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.