Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Runaway Princess Episode Five



YES. 

IT'S FINALLY HERE.

I got about a bazillion comments asking when it would come back, so here it is.

From now on, Runaway Princess will be airing every Wednesday. Also, I've redone the poster, just to get everything cleaned up. 

ARE YOU GUYS FREAKIN OFF THE WALL?! 

I know I am. And it's my series. xD

So now, ladies and gentlemen, ToDOLLy Awesome presents: 

The Runaway Princess. 
_______________________________


I ran as fast as I could, tripping over rocks and stumbling over holes, trying to get away.

"There's the princess!" I heard someone shout.

"Come on, Ali," I whispered fiercely to myself. "Go faster, faster. If you don't want to be stuck in that stone prison, if you don't want to be trapped for the rest of you life, you've got to run!"


As I began to sprint, really sprint, the pins fell out of my elegant hairstyle, and my lovely updo turned into a normal ponytail. I felt something drop behind me. 

My tiara!


I grabbed at the air behind me, but it was too late. Fine, then. Better to leave that part of me behind. If I was able to get away, I wanted to find out who I really was.



And so I ran. Away from the castle, away from the gowns. Away from the adoring people. Away from Lauren, and from a mother who didn't want me. Away from everything I'd ever known.


I was a runaway princess.




17 comments:

  1. Oh baby.

    Leah darling this is frickin perfect YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT IT'S NOT NORMAL.

    I love this series so much itse probably unhealthy xD

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MADDIE YOU ARE SO SWEET
      I HOPE I HAVE TALENT
      THAT'S KIND OF REQUIRED TO GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE
      BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR LAST PHOTOSHOOT?

      Delete
  2. Is Adi freaking off the wall a bit?
    Indeed?
    Did Adi just refer to herself in the third person?
    Yes.
    Should Adi stop it?
    Mmm, yeah.

    Leah, this is amazing. Seriously. Your writing style is gorgeous. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww you guys are giving me all the feelz!
      Leah refers to herself in third person quite often too. Perhaps Leah and Adi can bond over this similar trait of theirs.
      Thank you!
      Leah is very flattered and looking at your comment makes her smile and smile.

      Delete
  3. YAS I AM "FREAKIN OFF THE WALL"! I love it!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love this! You are such an amazing writer!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks! This is one of my favorite episodes. YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP IT. ♥

      Delete
  5. I love the new header, and great episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya, I thought you would like it. ;) Yay!

      Delete
  6. *fangirls* AHH YAY IT'S HERE LEAH IT'S HERE. GOODNESS I LOVE THIS YOU HAVE SO MUCH FREAKIN TALENT GIRL. AHHHH.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS ABIGAIL IT'S HERE AND I AM SO EXCITED AND YOU GUYS ARE DRIVIN ME CRAZY WITH YOUR ADORABLE COMMENTS

      Delete
  7. OKAY SO I MUST SPEAK MY MIND.
    I love this so much. *Giggles* Did I freak you out?xD
    No but really, the pictures, the way you write, the story, everything is so perfect!!!xD
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mind speaking is greatly appreciated.
      YOU ARE SO SWEET. THANK YOU LOVE.

      Delete
  8. This is so good!! I can not wait for the next part! I wonder what could happen!?:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~♡BRIDGET♡~!!!!!!!!!January 19, 2015 at 10:13 AM

    WHAT THE FRICK ,GIRL YOU GOT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 ily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD AND YES I'M BOUNCING OFF THE FRICKIN' WALL GOOD BYE MY PRETTIES AS I GO SQUEIL IN THE CORNER ILY! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.