Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Vintage Pretty








So, sorry for my absence. After Runaway Princess last week, I had to get ready for my best friend's visit. She moved to Oklahoma about a year ago, and for my birthday my parents got her a plane ticket to visit for the long weekend. 

SO. MUCH. DANG. FUN.

But that's a story for another day. 

Anyway, I've got another photoshoot all ready, and another one planned. Also, I want to finally do a dollhouse tour. Just need to tidy it up. 

Okie dokie then, enjoy these photos and have a lovely day.

p.s. I got a new camera for Christmas. Totally forgot to telly you until now. Can you guess what kind it is? 


6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute!! Those socks are so cute too! Her whole outfit is so cute!;) I can't wait for the new photoshoots! You always have such great pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and great photos. Can you give us more details on the outfit? Where did all the pieces come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award!!!
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her outfit looks adorable! :) i love her socks and shoes. I am actually saving up to go see my bestie this summer after 2 years. :/
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so adorable and neat. Glad you had fun with your friend.^-^
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh!!! Pretty! I love her outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.