This is like awards week, I guess. I was actually one of the original people to get this award from The Guys and Gals of Chestnut Street, which is pretty exciting! I was also nominated by AGD time. First I'll answer Juliet's questions:
1.What do you think of this award?
I think it's great!
2. How many blogs do you follow?
I'm actually not sure because Blogger deleted my entire reading list! I think somewhere around the 15-20ish range.
3.How many followers do you have?
Zero COUGHCOUGHCOUGH ;)
4.Have you ever been the first to follow a great new blog?
Not that I'm aware of.
5.Forest or beach?
AUGH! I live near the beach....but I love the forest too!
6.Bugs or arachnids?
7. Favorite Disney movie?
Frozen. And Tangled...and also I like Robin Hood. And Cinderella.
8.Least favorite HC, personality-wise, in their books?
Don't do this to me! Umm...I never really loved Josefina. But the books are all really good!
9. Minute to Win It or Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?
Minute to Win It!
10. Mattel or Pleasant Company?
I don't know. I like Mattel's products better, but PC has better values. And of course no one likes Mattel's prices.
Kay, now for the lovely Hannah of AGD Time!
1. Favorite 2014 outfit?
The Rainy Day outfit and Rebecca's School Play Set.
2. Caroline or Cecile?
Both are SUPER pretty and I really like them both...but...Caroline!
3. AG magazine or catalog?
4. Fav color?
Mint green <3
5. Who is your least favorite doll?
Again, I love all the dolls, but I just never really clicked with Josie or Kaya.
6.Online shopping or AG store?
AG store! None of those pesky shipping fees!
7.What's your favorite outdoor game?
Kick the can!
8. What's your opinion on Izzy?
I like her! I'm getting her sooo...
9. What's your most favorite vacation you've ever been on?
10. Favorite doll blogs?
I really like The Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street!
Okay, I nominate:
1. The Dazzling Dollies
2. Forever Love Dolls
3. The Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street
4. Pretty Lilly an American Girl
5. Marisa's American Girls
6. American Girl Northwest
Here are my questions:
1. What's your favorite piece in Izzy's collection?
2. Which doll is your mini-me? If there isn't one, which features from other dolls would create your mini me?
3. Pink or blue?
4. Dollie food or dollie clothes?
5. Gift cards or cash?
6. Dream vacation destination?
7. What would you buy with a $500 AG gift card?
8. Which doll is your favorite? (GOTY, MAG, or HC)
9. Skittles or M&Ms?
10. Do you make doll houses out cardboard boxes? :)