Thursday, May 29, 2014

Here Comes The Sun

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you......

Houston Texas.

At this time yesterday we were getting flood warnings. Now it's bright and sunny. Really sunny. That's Houston for you.

Anyway, because of this, I was able to get some FABULOUS pictures. And before we start, I want you to know that I took these in the empty lot across from my front yard. I can just imagine what those people driving by thought.....

"OK, she's taking pictures of the flowers."
"Wait is that a doll?"
"How old is this kid anyway?"

But on the bright side (no pun intended) the pictures really were great.

 






she looks evil in this one




 
 
So there you have it! Lilly's sunflower photoshoot. (yes I know they're not actually sunflowers but I don't know what flower they really are.)
 
Ooooh, there's something big comin' up........I'm so excited! You're in for a treat tomorrow!
 
Etsy packages still not here.
 
Which photo is your favorite?
 

2 comments:

  1. The one were she's "Evil" is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going for 'arms raised happily in the sunlight' but the sunlight wasn't cooperating.

      Delete

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.