Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wait, what?

Woah.
This was a shock. 
I currently have 2 followers, over 800 pageviews, and have been nominated for the MagNeoBio award again. 

You mean, people like this blog? Only the really good bloggers get nominated for awards twice! Not me!

So thank you so much to everyone who reads this blog. I never really thought it would take off, but you've proved me wrong. Thanks. 

And now for the MagNeoBio award again! Thanks Guinea Pig Lover for nominating me!  

1. What is your favorite drink in the whole wide world?
I love Diet Coke! Also Crystal Lite. And chocolate milk. 
2. What's your favorite subject?
History and English. So fun!!
3. Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles?
Ooh, that's a hard one. Probably Fruity Pebbles. 
4. If you got $100 what would you spend it on?
Etsy. 
5. What do you like to do when you are bored?
Paint my nails, read blogs, try new hairstyles, dolls, Pinterest. 
6. T.V. or internet?
Internet! 
7. What is your favorite color?
Mint green!! 
8. Fruit or Veggies?
Both! 
9. Brownies or cupcakes? 
Delicious brownies! 
10. What is your favorite movie?
I honestly love every movie I see. I'm kind of a sucker. (except the Lorax was not that great.) 




Thank you so much!! And don't forget to follow! ;)

(oh, and happy May Day!)

Love, Leah 

 

2 comments:

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.