Hola! It's finally summer here!! I just hate those last couple weeks of school, don't you? Anyway, now that it's time to be going to the pool and drinking lemonade, we decided to show you our spectacular summer checklist for looking faaaaaaabulous!!!
- Make sure that your nails look good, especially your toes! No one likes to see nasty toenails peeking out of sandals. We usually redo our fingernails once every week, and our toenails every two or three weeks.
- Dress flattering! Some of us look good in shorter shorts. Some of us do not. Make sure you wear clothes that look good on you, not that everyone else is wearing. Trust me on this one.
- SUNSCREEN IT UP MY FRIENDS.
- Try and wear cute sandals and not ratty dirty flip flops. Nice flip flops are ok. And REMEMBER, don't shuffle around in your flip flips. They are supposed to flip and flop. Pick up your feet.
- Drink lots of water! Seriously in Houston it gets to 98° and 85% humidity. We would fizzle up if we didn't drink anything.
- Lotion and body spray are the BOMB! I just love going out in public with legs that feel like a baby dolphin's and smelling good. It's right up there with cookies and Pinterest on my list of favorite things.
Soooooo, yeah! Try and go by those things and you will be looking FABULOUS this summer!! Does anyone else have any good tips? We're always looking for ways to look better!