Hola, people of the free world! Today the super sweet Meghan from Girly Doll Type nominated me for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award! Hurray! (Blogger is telling me that that isn't actually a word. It's suggesting I use "hurrah." Sorry, Blogger.) Also, freakin AMAZING Kelsey from Empty Boxes nominated me for the Stahp Ur To Sweet For Ur Own Good Award. (loving the text-speak, Kelsey. Lov. Ing. It.)
Okay, here are the rules for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award!
1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made.
2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog
3. Include this list of rules in your post
4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page.
Alrighty then, let's get down to business.
1. Which American Girl doll do you want next?
I'm planning on buying #30 next, but I've also got my eye one #60 and #24.
2. If you could create a Girl Of The Year doll, who/what would she be?
I actually did a post about that here.
3. What My American Girl doll is your favorite?
Yikes, I don't know. I really, really think #24 is gorgeous, but I also like #60 and #38.
4. Why did you start LOVING AG dolls?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM when I was eight and nine, and then I started really loving them again when I was twelve.
5. What's your favorite color?
Mint green, son.
6. What other companies do you love beside American Girl?
WHEW OKAY. Target, Cinnabon, Aeropostale, Chick-Fil-A, a bunch of random frozen yogurt places, thredup.com, and Burlington Coat Factory. All delightful corporations.
7. What is your favorite American Girl doll blog?
That is undisclosed information.
8. What's your favorite AG outfit?
The current track outfit, probably, or the Sparkly Camping Outfit (which no one in their right mind would wear camping.)
9. Would you rather buy doll items from the store or make them?
BUY. I can sew, but I have very little patience and I would rather just buy the stuff. It's probably a could thing I'm not a Pilgrim or something,
10. Do you play any sports?
I run cross country, and also I dance.
Hurrah! *ahem* that was fun!
Now for the Stahp Ur To Sweet For Ur Own Good Award. This is going to interesting, peoples.
1. If you could visit any fictional world, where would you go and why?
UH, no-brainer, it's Hogwarts. And the whole wizarding world.
2. Favorite thing to do to cure boredom?
Watch YouTube videos, refresh Instagram overandoverandover (that one doesn't actually work so well), paint my nails, dress up my dolls, read, make up names for blogs I'll never have...
3. Who is your idol?
4. Tom Hiddleston or Justin Bieber?
TOM HIDDLESTON PEOPLES I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS AMAZINGNESS
5. What would your superhero name be?
Hopefully that will never be an issue because I'm coming up blank.
6. Have you ever watched an utterly random movie because an actor you knew was in it?
I can't say that I have.
7. Favorite band(s)?
Uhh I'm kinda more of a soloist person myself but I like this song by Nickel Creek and this one by Owl City.
8. Gif or jif?
Yikes, probably GIF, even though I mostly use JIF on my blog.
Okay, mostly everyone I know has been nominated for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award, so if you want this award, take it. ;)
And, for the Stahp Ur To Sweet For Ur Own Good Award, we have:
Live Laugh Dolls
Dolls on my Mind
American Girl Northwest
These people have supported me SO MUCH over mt time on the bloggy world, they are seriously so sweet. ♥
What do you want for Christmas?
How many links is too many to have in one blog post?
What's your favorite Etsy shop?
Do you take family photos with your dolls?
What song can you never get out of your head?
Hasta la vista, my lovely amigos!
(don't worry, I'll go though and put up links in the morning)