Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Meet The Dolls!

Yesterday you got to hear about my dolls, but I didn't post pictures. So today they get to post! We did a photoshoot in their favorite outfits, and they'll be telling you about them. Brittany posts in blue, Lexi posts in pink, and Lilly posts in purple.

First up is Brittany.

Hi! This is my FAVORITE outfit ever! Isn't it cute? I love the bows on the shoes and the ruffles on the skirt, but my favorite part is that adorable tee! I got it at the AGP, and got to pick the design and color and everything! Also, I get bonus points because Leah did my hair in my favorite style!

 

 
 
Next we have Lexi.


Hey! This just ONE of MANY favorite outfits. I love it because it's fun, comfy, adorable and sophisticated AT THE SAME TIME! That hoodie is just awesome. Love hoodies. And the skirt! PERF! Of course, I can't wear rollerskates all the time, so I paired these with my school uniform boots. Don't the green butterflies look great with the skirt? FABULOUS!


And last but not least is Lilly.


Hey! This is my fave outfit, none other than the Tropical Bloom outfit from AG! The leggings are so comfy and look great with everything. The espadrilles are to die for. The tunic is one of my favorite colors. The headband looks amaze with everything too. So yeah, pretty awesome!!

Thanks girls!

Sorry for the HORRIBLE pictures. My camera is being wonky so I had to take these with my phone. :(

Coming up tomorrow: Dorm room tour!

Love, Leah













No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.