Monday, April 7, 2014

Stuff and Things

Hi!

First off, I'm SO sorry that I didn't post on Friday. I had a photoshoot all ready, but it got too late to post, so I decided to do it Saturday. BUT when I was uploading the pictures my SD card fell behind my huge, heavy desk. Gone forever. Sorry. But hope you enjoyed beauty week! I had a lot of fun with it.

Also, my family is taking a screen time vacation for the month of April, so I won't be able to post until May. But I'll make sure to spend my extra time creating fabulous posts for you for when I come back!

AAANNND I added some more decorations to the dorm room. It looks really good! I might be able to post pictures later today, probably not. If I can't, I'll finish it over my break and give you a new-and-improved tour in May.

Finally, today is the season premiere Studio C! Check it out! Not AG, I know, but it's like my favorite show EVVVEEER.

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss. It's not ladylike.